- How to Fix certificate error (NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID): https://reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/pyoglu/neterr_cert_date_invalid_certificate_error/
He can block out parts of other people's brains
The only delicious thing in this chapter is his wife
Twice as fast...
MC: Twice as fast as me? The current me?
Soon to be KO dumbass: Ofc, but you will-
MC: so yeah, that was only a microscopical amount of my power.
1. im pretty sure that isnt the type of ship you can pilot with 1 person, even ignoring how severely damaged it is
2. literally what were you expecting? how is "competence" among that list of things when she literally said right from the outset "i dont have the strength to do anything i can only tell you about things and point the way"?
3. dumbass military man actively antagonising a possible ally and believing mildly inconveniencing a superhuman will *definitely* convince him to not lash out violently
4. tying up the literal superhuman in rope even though if he didn't intend to go with you you probably couldnt even make him budge
these guys aint exactly acting intelligently or even in good faith. they seem to think they hold all the cards when its quite obvious they're desperate, and they're acting like him killing other heroes is not inherently a benefit to them and theres literally no reason to get closer to him in the first place. they could have stayed underground and only interacted in a limited capacity so as to observe him and/or ferry him to the mainland. literally all they have to do is tell the expendables they send out to keep quiet about being part of a larger organization (or at the very least pretend to be part of a seperate organization). theres not an ounce of caution in openly proclaiming their org's name, threatening and belitting an unknown variable who is equal to the enemies you can't kill and then taking him to your base to "interrogate" him-- something that is literally totally up to him. also...by helicoptor? in what i assume is hero controlled territory? how did you expect to do this stealthily??
this was a staggeringly stupid chapter
Aiaiaiai what you doin go beat their asses
I think not really immortality because she still can die
Issue with this one Vaccine for coof is...
The speed at which i was developed (ANY other Vaccine took YEARS of VARIOUS tests, including ones targetting long term risks) is way off the norm (Less than a year for a Vaccine for a new Virus, unless it was man made and the Vaccine data WAS ALREADY prepared in tandem with the engineeringnof said Virus, no way it would be feasible)
Second being.... The number of SEVERE side effects (enough to incapacitate a work capable person or even lead to death), including shit THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HAPPENING (Blood clogs (or whatever the medical term for that is) on a teenager WHOSE FAMILY HAS NO precedent of any disease that causes such) as a side effect.
Fatalities from Vaccinated is too high for a "Sanctioned" Vaccine.
Even with it, number of cases is stupidly UNBALANCED (More Vaccinated are getting it than those yet to get a jab).
Tbh, most other Vaccines before this one are reliable and work, with plenty of test data ensuring it. This one.... Is too iffy tbh.
Anyways, check trustworth sources, check with your trusted medic and the likes....
Just an Opinion butnoh boy, does the number of issues keep popping out
mc, earlier on the porter character mentioned he needed to get his hair fixed up probably because it got cut when he got the face wound
wow, a room full of people, and not a single brain cell among em.
Feeding delicious food to his delicious wife
oh god no oh no